Monday, June 18, 2012

No electricty for the entire day


Am working for a medium sized office with branches spread across the city. As am heading the operations, I would be mostly on the roaming from one branch to another. We had a vacancy for Branch head for one of the branch and was conducting interviews. Through referral got a profile of a girl named Anjali (Name changed). She was married for the past 2 years but with no kids due to some health issues. There was nothing much between us initially.
The interview went well and she was very good. Hence got selected. She joined after 15 days. Nothing much happened for the next 2 months as I was very busy due to year end and other stuff. About 2 weeks ago I visited her branch for surprise check. When I went into the staff room, she was having her lunch. Upon seeing me she stood up and went in a hurry to wash her hands and without noticing the water spilled on the floor stepped on that and was about to fall. I immediately grabbed her arms and hip and made her stand straight. She thanked me, but I apologized to her which she brushed aside. We went about our routine work. That night at about 11pm I got a Good night message from her which I replied back. She asked me whether am free and whether I would be able to chat. I declined her since I was too tired. She said fine and I fell asleep.
Next day morning, I went to her branch, she greeted me with a smile. We went inside the staff area and was going about the reports and our conversation slowly turned personal and more personal. She was wearing a Saree on that day in which she was really beautiful. I commented her and she blushed. I dont know how I said but I asked “How are you managing your hips with such softness?” She got stunned. She blushed again and bowed her head down. I went very close to her and lifted her chin, Her lips were very seductive and without hesitation kissed her. She responded by kissing back. We were kissing for about 3 to 4 mins and suddenly heard someone knocking the door. We separated and acted as if nothing happened. But the fire has started. That night we had phone sex and the next day was her weekly off. I went to her home without informing her. I got a box of sweets and a pack of Condoms.
I knocked on her door, when she opened it she was shocked and I was stunned. She was in her Chudithar without the thupatta which was showing her cleavage very clearly. She welcomed me in and when I enquired about her husband she replied that he had gone to office and will be back by late night only. She went to kitchen to put tea for me. I slowly crept behind her and grabbed her hips from behind and placed very hot and wet kiss on her neck. She gave a low moan and tilted her neck back and gave me her neck fully to kiss. Though her lips were saying “please, it is wrong”, her hands were guiding mine to her boobs. I did not want to loose control and avoided her boobs and lifted tops over her head and removed it. She was in a black bra which was adding sexiness to her skin tone.
I kept Caressing her hips, naval and her flat stomach, she was moaning softly. By this time my dick was at its full and was hitting her back. She felt the same and turned towards me and gave a French kiss to me. Our saliva got mixed and she held my neck with one hand and with the other removed my Pant. My dick had made tent on my Boxer shorts. By this time I had removed her Bottom of the chudidhar also. She was not wearing any panties and her womanhood was shining. She must have shaved in the morning only.
I was unable to control myself and scooted her on the kitchen table. Straight away I dug deep inside her vagina with my tongue and was mercilessly eating her. She was shouting and moaning and her hands were pushing my head deeper. She was shouting “ammu, ammu, yei, please, niruthathe, innum, aiyo, ah, ah,”. By the 2nd minute she cummed on my face, I simply wiped it using her clothes and went about my feast. Since there was no current we both started to Sweat a lot. Her vagina was tasting both her love juice and sweat which was getting me more turned on. She was unable to control and unloaded on me for the 2nd time and fell on the table. She was breathing heavily. “My husband has never done this was. Wow this is amazing”. I released my dick out and she took it in her hand and started stroking it.
I started licking the sweat from her face, neck and removed the bra from her. Now sweat drops were slowly coming down towards her nipple. I waited patiently and when the first drop was on the tip of her right nipple I took it in my mouth and started sucking her softly. “Mamu, please da, you are killing me, Aiyo, ah, ah, hey” Her each moan was increasing my passion towards her body. Slowly I started inserting my dick inside her love zone. She held on to me tight and was pushing from her end. After trying for 3 mins, only one third of my dick was inside her.
That’s my patience limit. I locked her lips with mine and held her hips with one hand and her buttocks with another and in full force went inside her. Tear drops came out of her. “Can I stop now? Is it paining too much my love?” “No mama, this is the best, don’t even think about stopping now…” Her eyes were wild with passion and sex mixed. I slowly started pumping her. She tilted her head backwards in pleasure. I on the other hand was lost in another world. I guess her husband had not taken care of her properly. Her vaginal walls were causing so much pleasure on my penis that I felt I would cum any time. But I wanted her enjoy as much as she can. Whenever I was about to cum and took out my dick and sucked her boobs and naval and fingered her. This went on for about 20 mins. I lifted her in both my hands and thru her on the bed. We were fully drenched in sweat.
I entered her again and she welcomed me by arching her back and with a roaring moan. I started increasing my thrusts on her and within few seconds I was ramming her like anything. My balls were slapping her and the room was filled with smell of sex. Her moaning increased and she was calling me different names and saying “deeper, deeper, innum, yes, yes, yes” She had already cummed thrice. “Amma, amma, ah, aiyo, ah, hey,” I felt my balls tighten and I asked her shall I take it out. She wrapped her legs around me pushing me inside her. That was the signal. I cant hold it any longer. I loaded inside her fully. I had never had such a sweaty and sexy sex ever. We both were exhausted beyond our limits. I fell on top of her and kissed her fore head. She rolled over and put her face on my hairy chest and we both slept like that. When I woke up, she was preparing tea for us both. It was about 12 noon. The bed was still wet. She came near me and kissed me on my lips and said “current will not be there for the full day”….

No comments:

Post a Comment