Monday, June 18, 2012

Hyderabad aunt seduced me


This happened around 1 year back. Now only I got the permission from her to publish the experience, but the name and family names are changed because and I don’t want to spoil the family once I was staying in Hyderabad for about seven months as I was doing a project there. I was living alone there. It was the house of a business man Mr. Ramachandran (Kongani)
He had only one son Om Prakash and a daughter who was married and was living in Mangalore. Ramachandran’s had a manufacturing unit at Hyderabad. Om Prakash had to visit different places in order to monitor the sales of their products. Ramachandran’s house was so big. I had got a big room on the second floor attached with a bathroom with all luxury fittings and of course the terrace was very big.
There were two stairs. In fact I got that accommodation on the very strong recommendation by a person known to me and was very close to Ramachandrans Now I will tell you about Mrs.Vasanthi. She was around 33 so there was some ten years gap between them Vasanthi’s look was as sexy as her name. She always made it a point that her breasts should be projected well and should look firm so as to attract any young man as I felt to look at her boobs. I used to prepare my breakfast myself in the beginning and took the tiffin on monthly basis. I kept my conduct normal as well as Co-operative with the landlords. So they gradually started liking me. On seeing my conduct and behaviour ramachandrans gradually started relying on me and I started doing many of their personal works particularly when Mr.Om Prakash used to be away on tour and after three months or so my landlady herself offered me to have food at their place only.
I used to pay for my food to the landlord which they reluctantly accepted in the process I had more chance of seeing Mrs.Vasanthi. I called her Vasanthi Aunty when nobody used to be around. Mrs.Vasanthi always gave some special smiles when I called her Vasanthi Aunty, so it was clear that she appreciated the way I addressed her. I had the opportunities to touch her hands which I found to be very soft and silky and she did never mind it. I sometimes praised her for her beauty also. She had blushed at the first instance, but she thanked me afterwards. I always tried to look at her cleavage through the low cut blouse or her Nitie which she wore normally. She was educated up to M.A. She used to wear especially designed blouse and kurti. I saw her wearing nighties having very deep low cut neck revealing the upper part of her full sized shapely boobs particularly when her hubby used to be away from the city while going up or coming down the stair.
I had the chance to brush her boobs with my arms. It all happened to me by accident. But later I liked it. I found that she did not took it otherwise and later I found that she deliberately used to be in the position on the stairs seeing me alone She gave me way in such a way that there was no option for me other than to brushing rather rubbing her boobs against my arms. So it was clear that Mrs. Vasanthi was also taking interest in me. Her acts used to stir me very much. Some sort of urge for Mrs.Vasanthi had started developing within me. I started thinking in terms of fucking her also if I got chance. And I started fantasising about her. In my fantasy I used to fuck her. It was the month of September when my landlord, the old Ramachandran, suddenly got seriously ill and was admitted to the nursing home (Medical Trust hospital) on the advice of the doctor for treatment observations, monitoring, etc.
Since Om Prakash was away on tour so I had to make all the arrangements for calling the doctor and taking him to the nursing home. The landlady was there along with him in the nursing home in the night while I was going to take the food to nursing home for the landlady Mrs. Vasanthi also wished to go to see her father-in-law. I had no problem as I was going by the Kinetic Honda of Mr. Om Prakash. So, Mrs.Vasanthi sat on the pillion and I drove to the nursing home after one hour or so we got back. I felt the touch and a little pressure of Mrs.Vasanthi’s boobs on my back while she was sitting behind me on the Kinetic Honda. That excited me. Any way I just did not do anything and went to my room for sleeping. I fantasized about fucking her in the bed. I did the duty of taking the foods and other articles for my landlady the next day as usual. In the evening Mrs.Vasanthi told me that she would also go with me at about 8 in the evening.
I along with Mrs.Vasanthi started for the nursing home with the food and other required articles there. Before leaving form the nursing home Mrs.Vasanthi asked the maidservants, servants and other workers to go home. She was wearing very light sky blue sari and matching sleeveless blouse with deep cut on the back exposing much of her back rather than concealing. She was looking very sexy in those clothes. That time Mrs.Vasanthi sat behind on the pillion seat close to me so that the tips of her boobs were just touching my back. I was already excited when we came to the main road she came a bit closer to me holding me by my waist giving more pressure of her fleshy and spongy boobs on my back. It was a positive indication to me on her part while we were returning back it started raining heavily all of a sudden and both of us were drenched completely. Vasanthi had clung to me from behind.
Her boobs were fully pressing on to my back. I was feeling the softness of her full sized spongy boobs which were being crushed between me and her. I and was getting excited. We reached the house and got in only she and I were left in the house. She bolted the door immediately as all her clothes were completely stuck to her body making her look more sexy and inviting every curve, ups and downs of her sexy body were clearly in my sight. Her boobs were looking more inviting than ever. They looked more opulent than what I found earlier, may be because of the netted bra she wore that day which might have lifted her boobs a little higher than usual. One thing I still remember that her nipples were visible even as she had put the pallu of her sari on her boobs since her clothes had becomes completely see through after being drenched and it had stuck to her sexy body.
The curves of her boobs were in my sight more clearly. I was tempted to see the circumference of her boobs. The roundness of her fleshy heavy hips was also being revealed to ignite me further. I was looking at her lustfully from tip to toe. She was in a state of half blush-half smile. I went forward and took her in my strong arms. She just whispered in a very low voice ouch and smiled looking in to my eyes. I started kissing her. I kissed her lips, cheeks, neck, etc. Her lips were very juicy. I rubbed my lips on hers. She looked in to my eyes sexily. I took her juicy lips in my mouth. I sucked them. Ohh, her lips were very soft, red and like piece of orange. I went on sucking her lips. She came closer to me holding tightly in excitement. Her eyes had become pink in excitement as if she had drunken wine.
I placed my hands on her boobs. Wow, they were really marvellous. I pressed! Her boobs from over her sari, blouse and bra and it was really a great touch on my palms. Her breasts were fully swollen. I pressed them for quite some time and kissed her lips, cheeks and neck. Then I started removed her sari. I could see that she had put on a panty through her wet petticoat ( saya, it is worn under sari) Her boobs were clearly visible through her blouse and bra that had become almost see through as they were completely wet. The blouse she wore was very low cut. So much of her boobs were left uncovered. Her cleavage was looking simply killing. I kissed her boobs all over. She was making all sexy sounds. Then I took Mrs. Vasanthi to her bedroom. I again started kissing her. I kissed her for quite some time. She kept sighing in excitement. Then I unhooked her blouse and removed from her sexy body. I kissed her boobs again. I rubbed my mouth on her fleshy boobs. She was just moaning. I slowly pulled down her petticoat (pavada) she was then left in her bra and panty. I removed my Tee-shirt and pant also, and was in my underwear. She was looking at my front. My cock had become hard and stiff by that time and its length was also increased in excitement.
She was looking at the bulge on my underwear which was due to the increase in size and stiffness of my penis. She smiled sexily. I took her in my arms and again kissed her all over. I again pressed her boobs then I quickly unhooked her bra and removed it. I also pulled down her scanty panty. She was then stark naked from top to toe. She told me and so you have made me completely nude. I told her Vasanthi Molai you really knew that I would make you completely nude. She instantly replied with sexy smiles looking other ways ie a deep French kiss, I was further excited to her action from her mouth so frankly without any inhibition or hesitation. I told her Vasanthi you are very bold, free and frank molai then I pulled down my underwear also. She looked at my fully erect stiff cock stood in front of her. She smiled and twisted her lips looking into my eyes showing that she liked my erection, length, thickness, etc.
I looked at her nude sexy body from tip to toe. She asked me in a special sexy style what you are looking for da kalla. I told her Vasanthi you are looking more beautiful that ever Vasanthi in your full nudity you are looking very beautiful sexy and inviting you have a very proportionate figure you have not bore any extra flesh on your sexy body your boobs and hips are simply marvellous you have maintained you boobs very well. Your boobs are quite shapely in spite of the fact that your boobs are fully swollen and very fleshy they have stood firm even without the support of any bra and the roundness of your boobs are still there without bra they are still bulging and opulent. I have rarely seen such heavy boobs in such a good shape even without bra. I like such breasts very much Vasanthi and I continued by saying Vasanthi your hips are also killing.
They are quite heavy and they are projected backwardly so much that it is enough to ignite a young man yes Vasanthi your hips are very inviting and they are simply arousing. She told me thanks for the compliments; dear you flattered me too much. I told her that I was not at all flattering her and she was really looking very sexy voluptuous, gorgeous and inviting then I took her in my arms ohh, her body was really hot, soft and silky. My cock got further erected and stiffened as I moved my mouth towards her lips, Vasanthi herself moved her pouting lips towards my mouth and offered them to me closing her eyes in ecstasy. I took Vasanthi’s pouting and juicy lips in my mouth and sucked her lips. I kissed her lips for quite some time there. She also kissed me in great excitement at the same time I was caressing her boobs. Wow, her boobs were really marvellous. I pressed them with my hands they were very firm and tight.
I went on playing with her boobs. I moved towards her succulent boobs. I kissed her boobs. I liked them. I rubbed my mouth on them and then I took her nipples in my mouth. Her nipples were very pointed too. Her nipples were hardened by that time. I sucked her nipples. I went on sucking them for few minutes. Vasanthi was getting excited more and more. I kissed Vasanthi here and there frantically then I moved down towards her crotch thighs, hips, etc. and kissed her there. I again kissed and sucked her juicy lips encircling my arms around her narrow waist line. Vasanthi co operated me very well encircling her arms around my neck keeping her very closely hugged while I sucked her pouting lips. Her breasts were being crushed badly against my chest. My hard cock was being rubbed against her sexy smooth crotch after kissing and sucking her lips in that posture for sometimes and I held her from behind in the same posture.
I mean in standing position itself and placed my hands on her bulging breasts from under her armpits. I started caressing Vasanthi’s breasts. She was again in her excitement as earlier. I moved my hands gently on her fleshy plump breasts then I pressed them slowly. Vasanthi was moaning in a very low suppressed voice oohhhhhh. I further increased the pressure of my palms upon Vasanthi’s pair of firm breasts. I was feeling great in pressing her luxuriant breasts as they were very much tight. Vasanthi was holding me putting her arms back around my neck and that way giving me full opportunity to press and squeeze her breasts with ease. She was caressing sometimes my neck, sometimes my hairs in her excitement. I started squeezing her breasts with pressure. She was sibilating, hissing and moaning after some times Vasanthi told me to increase the pressure of my hands on her breasts.
I did so. She further encouraged me to squeeze her breasts harder and harder. I started squeezing her superb pulpy breasts as hard as I could. Vasanthi was in great excitement. She was encouraging me with words like oooohhhhh hooo kalla enti monai murukai pidiyada kalla kutta your hands are quite expert you know how to squeeze breasts dear press my breasts more hard aaahhhh yes. I like it and I went on exerting as much as pressure into her firm and tight breasts. The more I pressed her breasts, the more pressure she demanded on her breasts from me, the harder I squeezed her fleshy and spongy breasts, even herder she requested squeeze her breasts. She started uttering only broken unclear words like aaahhhhh you uuuuuhhhhh oooffff etc. and was caressing me all through.
My erect hard cock was getting pressed and rubbed against Vasanthi’s soft, silky, fleshy and round hips. As her heavy launching hips were projected back sexily my erect cock was digging between her fleshy hips as if trying to enter into her right then. Feeling my erect hard cock making its vain effort to enter into her, Vasanthi told me sexily ooohhhhh dear your smart kuttan is getting restless it is trying to drill me from behind. I told Vasanthi don’t worry darling I will drill you in the place where you would wish. She just told me ooohhh dear nee midukana da and smiled looking into my eyes. I was pressing and squeezing Vasanthi’s firm and tight breasts very hard with my both hands and she was moaning and moaning and moaning sexily closing her eyes aaahhh off uuiiimaa uuuummmaahhhhh.
I asked her while pressing and squeezing her breasts Vasanthi how are you feeling Vasanthi whispered sexily in husky voice poda kalla then she asked me dear how are my breasts da. I replied her Vasanthi, your breasts are very fine you have maintained your breasts very well yes Vasanthi, your breasts are very fleshy, spongy, firm and tight. I like such breasts very much Vasanthi darling! I am always in look out for such shapely firm breasts. Vasanthi was very happy to hear those words from me. She thanked me sexily for my praise for her breasts ooohhhh dear thank you, and she tells your simply joking. I told her that I was not joking but her breasts were really very extravagant and extraordinary and I went on squeezing her breasts in the same way. She was writhe her body sexily. She gave jerks to her launching hips. She wriggled in pleasure. She waggled her hips sideways and to and fro making my hard cock rub against her smooth fleshy and round hips! I found that Vasanthi was getting hotter and hotter. She was in strong urge for sex. Her each action revealed her strong urge to take me in immediately after some times Vasanthi asked me to take her to bed. I took her upstairs in her full nudity.
I was also in the same state. She took my dick in her soft hands while getting upstairs with me as we came upstairs I lifted fully nude Vasanthi in my lap and move towards her room. Vasanthi told me in my ears eda kalla kutta vegam da. Vasanthi told me in very sexy styleokay my dear kutta your so smarty and I told her okay my sexy darling Vasanthi it was great moment for me to lift Vasanthi in full nudity in my lap while I was also completely naked. I took nude Vasanthi to her bed. I again took her in my arms. We both started rubbing our body against each other then Vasanthi herself took the initiative. She started kissing me and all over increasing my sexual urge to have her. I also kissed Vasanthi all over her nude sexy body. I sucked her pouting lips then I moved towards her breasts again. I licked her nipples one by one. Vasanthi caressed my head in excitement.
Then I kissed her breasts all over for a pretty long time. Vasanthi was simply moaning aaaaahhhhh and I started sucking Vasanthi’s erect hard nipples one by one. Vasanthi kept on moaning and sibilating biting her lips with her teeth and making sounds like aaaahhhh uuuhhh etc then I kissed Vasanthi’s thighs and crotch. She again moaned and sibilate in the same way. After some time Vasanthi told me oooohhh dear kalla it is too much please dear, come on, come on and fuck me dear my dear, I can’t wait any more come on fuck me seeing her fully aroused I mounted upon Vasanthi. She separated her thighs to make way for me. I adjusted my dick right in front of her pussy and pushed it. My erect and hard cock slid easily into her as her vagina was fully wet as my dick went in right inside her.
Vasanthi sighed heavily in sexy voice aaaaaahhhh dear then I started to and fro movements of my torso in order to make my cock go and come into and from her vagina. Her vagina was very hot. My cock gradually became more and more thick and hard. Initially I was fucking Vasanthi gently. She was moaning sexily aaaahhhhh and she was grating her hips and I gradually increased the speed. Vasanthi arched her thighs upwards. She was throwing her hips up in order to receive my cock inside her every time I made stroke. She was doing so in order to accommodate me more and more inside her. I pushed my cock into her hot vagina with force. She started making sounds a bit louder in her excitement aaaaaahhhhhhh. I went on fucking sexy Vasanthi like that for some time. My cock had become thicker by that time. It was making a swift to and fro motion.
She then asked me to increase my speed eda monai vegam adikada kuttaaa yes dear fast come on fuck me fast you are great. I like it oohh dear fuck me fast aaahhhhhhhh. She went on encouraging fucking her fast with her words in sexy voice with moans and sibilation. She was urging me to increase my speed. She requested me to push more and more with full thrust into her hot and wet vagina. I further increased my speed and I made hard strokes. She received each of my hard strokes skilfully throwing her hips up and up every time. I was romping fast Vasanthi sometimes entwined her legs with mine and sometimes threw upward. That gave me all sorts of pleasures. Vasanthi was then in full excitement and was uttering words like oohh dear oohhhhh enti monai enti kalla kutta
I asked her Vasanthi how is it h and how do you feel my Vasanthi darling. Vasanthi sighed and whispered dear it is very fine. I like it you are quite expert in fucking aaaahhhhhh off dear you are an expert you know how to fuck you know how to fuck a woman and I like it. I like it dear go on fucking me like that you and I was fucking Vasanthi with full vigour and speed. She was encouraging me with her words and I was fucking her fast. I stood on my knees and started giving vigorous thrusts of my cock into her lovely vagina caressing her hips. Vasanthi was trying to take all sorts of pleasure of fucking and at the same time she was giving me the maximum pleasure. I was pushing my cock harder and harder, faster and faster and we enjoyed fucking for quite some time.
I took care of not ejaculating early so that I could continue fucking Vasanthi finally my hot sperm was started ejaculating and we both were exhausted. We both were spent. We took rest in each other’s arms. She got up after about half an hour and brought hot milk from kitchen. We took the milk after a few moments we were energised again. We were aroused again and I again kissed her. I kissed and sucked her lips, breasts, nipples, etc. Vasanthi told me to fuck her once again right then. I told her to change the posture. I suggested her to be in standing position and lean with the help of the large table placed in the corner of the room. She immediately agreed and smiled in style. She did so as I suggested her and I pushed my cock into her from behind. I started stroking her in standing position then.
Vasanthi was sexy enough to throw her hips back to have my fully erect hard cock inside her as much as possible. She was trying to accommodate me in more and more with her to and fro movements. So I found that she was not only hot and sexy but was a smart one also. I gradually increased my speed. I fucked her with full speed making very fast to and fro movement of my torso. Vasanthi was again moaning and was praising me for fucking and was encouraging me all through. I went on fucking like that and I fucked Vasanthi in that posture for a comparatively longer period that time after we were exhausted and we again took rest. She was giving me full co-operations. We went on enjoying fucking for much longer period after we got exhausted. We took slept for about a couple of hours and when I awoke Vasanthi brought tea for us.
We took tea when I asked Vasanthi for more rounds of fucking, she laughed at me and told me that we would be alone in the house for a couple of days more, so I must conserve my energy for the coming nights. I hugged her and kissed. She also responded me with her hot kisses. I took bath and got ready and I went into the kitchen where Vasanthi was preparing food. I held her from behind. I kissed her and asked her Vasanthi how was the night did you enjoy da Vasanthi told me in sexy style poda kalla kutta you are really very strong and smart da and she kissed me turning towards me. She asked me and how about you? I replied her squeezing her boobs Vasanthi you are very fine you are really very hot and sexy you are much sexier that what I had thought about you are great in the bed.
It is nice fucking you I would always like to fuck you as long as I would stay here and I would like to fuck you Vasanthi. I kissed her and left her to do her works. I performed my daily routine works. I did the nursing home duty also and I mean took there the food and other required items for the landlord there. I got back from my work place early. I took rest and went to the nursing home with Vasanthi along with the food, etc after getting back we both got into the bed room and we kissed each other. We undressed each other quickly. I again started fucking Vasanthi. We enjoyed fucking for the whole night as earlier. She was all praise for me. We enjoyed fucking for three nights in a row. I always fucked Vasanthi to her satisfaction. After the return of her hubby I cloud not get the chance for at least a fortnight but again when he went away on business tour, I fucked Vasanthi for several rounds. So whenever we got the opportunity we enjoyed fucking.
Vasanthi was so bold that she offered herself to fuck her during the day time when her hubby was not on tour. So I used to come during the lunch time and fucked her. So for a couple of months I fucked that sexy woman Vasanthi. I hope all girls and young and matured females enjoyed this sexual encounter of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment